Make chicken teriyaki with chicken breast, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Chicken Teriyaki is a good source of protein, fiver and other nutrients, however it can be high in calories depending on how it is cooked.
I learned how to make this delicious chicken teriyaki from my brother. The ingredients are so simple fits to your budget.
Try this Chicken Teriyaki Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 11 tablespoons soy sauce
- 10 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar or ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 5 pieces chicken breast, boneless
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- Combine chicken breast with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 6 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of vinegar . Mix and add the chicken breast. Let it stay for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill both sides for 7-10 minutes each. Baste or brush the marinated sauce while grilling.
- After grilling, slice the chicken diagonally or your desired shape.
- Garnish with sesame seed
- For the sauce, heat pan, pour 8 tablespoons of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and stir. Let it boil.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar, stir well, add garlic and ginger.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes. Turn of heat, stir until sugar dissolve.
- Use strainer to remove garlic and ginger.