Kapangpangan Fiestas will never be complete without this dish on their tables. This classic Asadong Kapangpangan is one of the famous recipes of Kapangpangan during fiestas, family gatherings and occasions.
Asadong Kapangpangan Recipe.
Asadong Kapangpangan Recipe
- 1 kg pork belly
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 piece red bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 200 ml tomato sauce del monte original
- In a bowl, marinade pork, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ground pepper for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork belly from the marinate and set both aside.
- In a pan, put the pork gently. Bring to boil while continuously mixing for 10 minutes or until pork is soft and tender. Remove from the pan, set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and add the pork. Fry on both sides until it turns lightly brown. Remove meat and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the pork belly into 2 inches strips or the cut you desire.
- In a pot, saute garlic, onion and bell pepper. Add the tomato sauce. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Pour the marinade sauce, mix thoroughly. Add the pork. Mix thoroughly. Let it cook for 15 minutes.