Another version of our afritada using beef as its main meat. Just take note that its better to boil the beef to pressure cooker roughly 15 minutes before you proceed to cook our beef afritada.
Beef Afritada Recipe
Try our Beef Afritada recipe and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 kg beef cut into chunk cubes
- ½ kg potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 small head garlic minced
- 1 big onion diced
- 1 pc red bell pepper quartered
- 1 pc green bell pepper quartered
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a casserole, brown beef and set aside. Sauté garlic and onion.
- Pour in the stock and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil and add in beef.
- Allow simmering until beef is cooked and tender. Add in potatoes and allow cooking.
- Add in bell pepper and season with salt & pepper. Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauce.
- Serve hot.