Cardillong Bangus Recipe
Try our new Cardillong Bangus Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 1 medium sized bangus sliced 4 to 5 pieces
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 pieces tomatoes sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp patis fish sauce
- 1 tsp vetsin MSG
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece egg
- Cooking oil
- Sprinkle a little salt on bangus. Set aside for 1 hour. Fry until golden brown. Saute garlic until brown, add onion and tomatoes.
- Add patis. Stir for 3 minutes and pour in water.
- Season with vetsin. When it boils, add fried bangus.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then, stir in slightly beaten egg. Serve hot.