Chicken Ala Kiev Recipe
- 5 pcs chicken breast
- ½ head garlic minced
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp vetsin MSG
- 1 tbsp frozen butter or margarine
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- Remove skin of chicken breast. Separate meat from the bone. With one chicken breast you can make 2 pieces of "Ala King". Place meat between 2 pieces of wax paper.Pound until spread thinly. You may use minced garlic. Combine salt, vetsin and pepper. Sprinkle on meat.
- Rub meat with minced garlic. Combine salt, vestin, and pepper. Sprinkle on meat.
- Cut frozen butter into sticks ¾ " thick and 2 ½" long. Place 1 piece in the middle of the meat and roll like a drum sticks rim. Be sure the butter is well enveloped in the meat or it will ooze out while being fried.
- Cover thoroughly with flour, Dip in beaten egg and roll on bread crumbs. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set the coating. Deep-fry for 5 minutes and serve immediately.