Chicken Cabbage Curry Recipe
Try our new Chicken Cabbage Curry Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 1 cup chicken meat cooked, shredded
- 2 tbsp butter margarine
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 ½ tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ¾ cup evaporated milk thick coconut milk
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp vetsin MSG
- ½ cup water
- ½ kg cabbage shredded
- Drop shredded cabbage in boiling water with a little salt. Put off heat. After 3 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Melt butter in low heat, add flour mixture. Stir. When well blended, gradually add water and continue stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Add onion and chicken meat. Cook for 5 minutes. Add milk. Stir until smooth and thickened. Add vetsin.
- Spread drained cabbage on plate. Make a hollow in the middle and pour the cooked chicken mixture. Serve hot.