Craving for something sweet and mouth-watering? Well, worry no more because we got you covered. Here’s our chewy chocolate crinkles recipe to satisfy your cravings. Every bite will make you want to reach for more!
Chocolate Crinkles Recipe
- 3 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 ⅔ cups sugar
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- 4 pcs eggs
- ⅔ cups vegetables oil
- Powdered sugar for dredging
- In a bowl, combine and mix thoroughly the all purpose flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine and mix thoroughly the unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 ⅔ cups of sugar.
- Add vegetable oil and mix. Use a hand mixer.
- Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time while mixing.
- Add the vanilla together with the last egg. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Let it sit for 25-30 minutes.
- Scoop and dredge into powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking pan and bake at 180 ° Celsius for 10 minutes.
- That’s it, enjoy!