This Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe is surprisingly tasty and perfect for your evening soup.
Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe
- 250 g mushroom chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth or beef stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp sweet wine or grape juice optional
- In a pot, put the mushrooms and onion into the stock and simmer for 20 minutes, pass through a sieve.
- While waiting, in a bowl, combine butter and flour together to make a paste.
- Whisk the paste into the soup to thicken it.
- Season with salt and pepper together with the all purpose cream.
- Add the wine and let it cook for 5 minutes.