Lasagna was created by Ancient Greeks, it was first known as LAGANON, which is the first known pasta. Lasagna or Lasagne was popularize by Italians, because their version was they perfected the layers. As years pass by, alot of versions was created,and here is our Pinoy Style Version of Lasagna.
Feeling a little pasta? Try this easy homemade lasagna recipe. Its creamy and easy to cook and just like spaghetti. This will make people think its made by a chef.
Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 454 g Lasagna noodles 1 box
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ kg ground pork
- 500 g tomato sauce Del Monte Italian Style
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup quick melt cheese
- 1 cup cheese grated
- 1 onion minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- In a pot, boil water with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and 1 tbsp salt. Cook lasagna noodles for 10 minutes. Set aside.
White Sauce or Bechamel
- In a pan, heat butter. Once it melt, add the flour and mix thoroughly until it become paste.
- Pour the evaporated milk. Mix well. Add 1/4 cup of grated cheese and 1 tbsp sugar. Cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute onion and garlic. Add the ground pork and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tomato sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add the condensed milk and mix thoroughly. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar, black pepper and salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
- In a baking pan. Pour red sauce at the bottom and layer 3 to 4 pieces lasagna noodles.
- Pour white sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add red sauce then layer again with lasagna noodles.
- Repeat the steps until you make 4 layers with the red sauce on the top.
- Top with quick melt cheese and ¾ cup of grated cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano on top to enhance flavor and aroma.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° Celsius.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for 5 more minutes.