Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
Try our Ginataang Tilapia Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 6 pcs tilapia fish cleaned and scaled
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 small ginger sliced
- 1 big eggplant cut into eight
- ½ cup squash sliced
- 1 medium ampalaya or bitter gourd cut into eight pieces
- salt to taste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup vinegar
- In a casserole, arrange fish and spices. Pour in vinegar and coconut milk.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Add squash and eggplant and cook until almost done.
- Add onions, red and green peppers and ampalaya (bitter gourd). Season with salt.
- Cook until vegetables are done. Serve hot with steamed rice.