Leche Flan Recipe. Another easy dessert that will surely satisfy those sweet tooth cravings. Not only is this easy, its also fun to make. No need for fancy ovens. You just need am aluminum mold and steamer.
Leche Flan Recipe
Another easy dessert that will surely satisfy those sweet tooth cravings.
- 6 pieces egg yolk beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 200 g condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- In a cup, combine the caramel mixture until sugar dissolves or caramelized.
- While it is hot, put the caramel in a leche flan mold pan. Set Aside.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, vanilla, beaten egg, condensed and evaporated milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the leche flan mold with the caramel. Cover with aluminum foil and put into steamer.
- Let it steam for 35-40 minutes. If you’re using electronic steamer, set it to 180 ° Celsius. For burner, set to medium heat.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- In a plate, turn the molds over. Run a knife on edges to loosen the flan. The leche flan should come out easily.