Lobster Thermidor Recipe
Try our new Lobster Thermidor Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 4 pcs large prawns
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vetsin MSG
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- Cook prawns in a little water over low fire for 1 hour. Cut shell at the back and scoop out meat. Set aside the shell. Chop meat coarsely.
- Saute onion in butter, lower heat and add flour. Stir well. Remove from heat and gradually add milk, egg yolk (slightly beaten), and half of the grated cheese.
- Season with salt, vetsin, and calamansi juice. Lastly, add the prawns meat. Continue cooking until mixture thickens.
- Fill prawns shell with cooked mixture, top with bread crumbs and the remaining grated cheese. Bake in preheated oven (375 F). Bake for 20-30 minutes or until topping becomes golden brown.