Oven-grilled Chicken is an alternative way to make Chicken Barbecue. It’s a best substitute if you don’t have a barbecue grilling equipment or if you’re struggling to keep your charcoal lit. I included oyster sauce and ketchup on this recipe to enhance the sweet and juice of the Chicken. Hope you’ll love it.
Oven-Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken Quarter Legs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp pepper corn
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- In a pot, combine chicken, water, soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper corn, garlic and salt. Mix well and marinade for an hour.
- Heat the ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes. While waiting, mix the basting ingredients then set a side.
- Remove chicken from the the pot and put into the oven rack. Let the excess sauce drip.
- Brush the basting on chicken, both sides and pre-heat Oven in 180 ° Celsius. Put in the oven and grilled for 20 minutes each sides.
- Brush with basting ingredients every 5 minutes.
- Best serve with Mang Tomas sauce or any Lechon sauce.