Pineapple-Pork DeLuxe Recipe
Try our new Pineapple-Pork DeLuxe Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 1 kg pork cubed, 1"
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vetsin MSG
- 2 large onions cubed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- a few stalks of spring onions
- Fry pork and garlic together in butter. Brown a little and add onions. After 3 minutes, season with soy sauce.
- Stir for another 3 minutes, then pour in pineapple juice (drained from tidbits) and ½ cup water. Add vetsin and salt.
- Cover, simmer over low fire until tender.
- Thicken sauce with dissolved cornstarch. Lastly, add pineapple tidbits.
- When it boils remove immediately from pan. Garnish with spring onions cut 1 ½" long.