Feeling a little festive? This pasta is great for any occasions. Its easy to make, and easier to eat. Kids and kids at heart will surely enjoy this.
Pinoy Jollibee Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 500 g Fiesta Parmesan cheese spaghetti sauce
- 500 g Del Monte sweet spaghetti sauce
- 1 small can condense
- ½ cup water
- ¼ kg ground pork
- 1 can corned beef
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the ground pork and cook for about 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Put the heat to medium and add the two different spaghetti sauce. Mix well and let it boil.
- Lower the heat. Add the condense and bay leaf. Mix, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and ENJOY!