Pork Siomai Recipe
Try our new Pork Siomai Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
Servings 40 pcs
- ½ kg ground pork
- ½ cup grated turnips
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 raw egg
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vetsin MSG
- 30-40 pcs siomai or molo wrapper
- Mix together all ingredients. Wrap by spoonfuls in wrapper. Brush steamer plate with oil; arrange at least 1 inch apart, so they will not stick together when cooked.
- Boil water in steamer before placing the before placing the steamer plate. Steam for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce and calamansi juice.