Chef and Videographer
- Experienced and passionate chef with experience in various restaurant and company settings, striving to serve the best food possible. A chef with knowledge of food trends and the ability to think outside the box when it comes to the creation of a menu. Bringing forth an in depth knowledge of flavors and food relationships, resulting in mouth watering dishes and attractive menus.
- Head Chef, Magsaysay Institute of Shipping.
- Hired, trained, and managed kitchen personnel.
- Develop attractive menus.
- Worked in regards to Food Safety Regulations.
- Managed relationship with vendors, negotiating prices of ingredients and equipments.
- CAPEX and OPEX annual planning.
Chef de Partie, Il Cafe di Roma
- Updated Staff on menu changes.
- Prepare impressive dishes, resulting to return customers.
- Trained and manged kitchen personnel.
- Collaborated with Head Chef and Sous Chef on Menu design and Innovative recipes.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Resort Management, major in Hotel, Restaurant, and Resort Management
(Saint Louis University, Baguio City, Philippines)