Want a colorful dish on the table? Try this recipe. Not only colorful, its packed with vitamins. Good for the eyes, good for the body.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pc onion strip-cut
- 1 pc red bell pepper strip-cut
- 100 g chicken liver sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Magic Sarap MSG
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup of water
- 1 pc carrot sliced
- 1 pc chayote sliced
- 1 cup green beans sliced
- 1 pc cabbage or lettuce chopped
- 30 g oyster sauce
- Saute garlic, onion, bell pepper and liver in oil for 2 minutes.
- Pour water and simmer. Season with magic sarap. Stir in cornstarch and water mixture to thicken sauce.
- Stir in carrots, chayote, green beans and cabbage with 1 minute intervals.
- Add oyster sauce and cook for 1 minute.