Ube or Langka Turon – Turon is a popular snack or dessert of the Filipinos. It can be found anywhere, even in restaurant,
vendors, or at home itself is often served.
Langka Turon Recipe
- 6 pcs Saba (Compact Banana) cut into 2 pieces diagonally
- 1 cup langka or ube
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 12 pcs lumpia wrapper
- Roll the Saba with the sugar on the plate and make sure it’s coated with enough sugar.
- Place the Saba with sugar coat on the spring roll wrapper and add the Langka or Ube.
- Fold and lock the spring roll wrapper, use water to seal the edge.
- In a pan, heat oil. Pan fry the Turon until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, drain and put it in a strainer first to drip excess oil.
- Serve while hot.