Ube or Langka Turon – Turon is a popular snack or dessert of the Filipinos. It can be found anywhere, even in restaurant,
vendors, or at home itself is often served.
Langka Turon Recipe
Try this Ube or Langka Turon recipe and let me know what you think.
- 6 pcs Saba (Compact Banana) cut into 2 pieces diagonally
- 1 cup langka or ube
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 12 pcs lumpia wrapper
- Roll the Saba with the sugar on the plate and make sure it’s coated with enough sugar.
- Place the Saba with sugar coat on the spring roll wrapper and add the Langka or Ube.
- Fold and lock the spring roll wrapper, use water to seal the edge.
- In a pan, heat oil. Pan fry the Turon until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, drain and put it in a strainer first to drip excess oil.
- Serve while hot.