Beef Afritada Recipe
Try our Beef Afritada recipe and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
- 1 kg beef cut into chunk cubes
- ½ kg potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 small head garlic minced
- 1 big onion diced
- 1 pc red bell pepper quartered
- 1 pc green bell pepper quartered
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
In a casserole, brown beef and set aside. Sauté garlic and onion.
Pour in the stock and tomato sauce.
Bring to a boil and add in beef.
Allow simmering until beef is cooked and tender. Add in potatoes and allow cooking.
Add in bell pepper and season with salt & pepper. Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauce.