Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
Try our Ginataang Tilapia Recipe and let us know what you think. ENJOY!
- 6 pcs tilapia fish cleaned and scaled
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 small ginger sliced
- 1 big eggplant cut into eight
- ½ cup squash sliced
- 1 medium ampalaya or bitter gourd cut into eight pieces
- salt to taste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup vinegar
In a casserole, arrange fish and spices. Pour in vinegar and coconut milk.
Boil for five minutes.
Add squash and eggplant and cook until almost done.
Add onions, red and green peppers and ampalaya (bitter gourd). Season with salt.
Cook until vegetables are done. Serve hot with steamed rice.